Friday, October 17, 2008

Still Here

Wow.... I have really slacked at this blogging thing. I think I just gave up for a while because im STILL not sure how to do certain things! Oh well, in due time i'll figure it out.
Anyways- Brayden has had numerous soccer practices and games now since ive posted last. These past 2 games he has even made a GOAL!! We were so excited to see this and he does so well playing! I have to admit...I LOVE being a soccer mom!! It is so much fun watching him play because i can see the drive he has for this game. Im sure alot of the other parents there find me quite amusing. My friend Sandi and I are like screaming maniacs cheering both our sons/teams on. Its hilarious...we get out of our chairs hollering(in a good way) and everything!!LOL! I think its just funny because as beginners its really not as serious but its so intense i tell ya..haha!
Regardless- i love going and watching him play, it makes me happy seeing him do something he enjoys!!:)
Oh... just wanted to give a shout out to my little sister. Its her birthday today. So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLY...I love you!:)

No comments:


My soceer boy!