Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!

I just wanted to share how excited i was about voting today! Usually i complain about living in a small town with nothing too exciting in it, but today i truly felt lucky. I was able to walk right in and vote with no waiting.It was not busy at all. (Hopefully thats ONLY because i live in a small town and NOT because people are choosing NOT to vote...that would stink!!) It was GREAT and it totally made my day...lol!!
I hope all you out there that are eligible to vote, do so.... your vote really does matter and it can make a difference. I know people get scared when it comes to politics and believe me...i am definately one of them. I dont understand it all, but i really feel that if you feel a certain way about one of the canidates, dont just sit back and agree...get OUT there and give your vote.Its sooo important.
Anyways- it felt good to get out there and give my vote. So.... GO VOTE too!!! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

k... so i was just looking at robyn's blog and saw your name on there - couldn't believe it was really you! i have been thinking about you lots and hope things are going well for you... we have a blog too - jkcliffordfamily.blogspot.com... so check it out... and you should email me and let me know how things are going!

love ya! Katie (Hoskins) Clifford

Freemans said...

KATIE... i am so sorry it took me so long to reply! I havent really checked MY own blog lately...as you can tell. I left you a comment on yours though. I left you my email. So happy to hear from you!!!


My soceer boy!